Wednesday, May 26, 2010

to ally, cassy, raelyn, and all of my friends

I just wanted to let y'all know how much you guys mean to me. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have you amazing, Godly people in my life. Y'all keep me going and help me more ways than you think possible. I am so incredibly blessed beyond imaginable measure to have friends like you guys. I think about y'all ALL the time and everyday I wish we could all hang out like old times. I pray for you, and hope that your journey with God leads you in the most pleasant directions. Even though life can be rough sometimes I know God will always help me through it. I can't wait to come back to Oregon to hang out with all of you. Y'all are my buddies and my family! Well, that's about all I need to say. Just know I am grateful for what the Lord has given me and grateful for y'all. I love you guys!!

♥~Tallie~♥

2 comments:

raelyn:)) said...

diddo. i love youu!!!!!♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Macaroni said...

ditto taf i luv u