Verse one:
I'm getting sick of playin' this game with you. You meant so much and now I am so blue. How could you do this to me? I gave you my heart so unselfishly and you tore it apart. Just walked on my heart.
Chorus:
So, go on and leave me standing here. But I'm not gonna shed a tear, because the next time you find someone. I hope she lets you know what it's like to be alone. And on your own.
Verse two:
There is something that I don't get about you. We were so in love and then before I knew it. You were so long gone. I gave you my heart so unselfishy and you tore it apart. Just walked on my heart.
Chorus:
So, go on and leave me standing here. But I'm not gonna shed a tear, because the next time you find someone. I hope she lets you know what it's like to be alone. And on your own.
Bridge:
No, I won't let you get to me. You meant so much but now I'm free. So, I'm not gonna cry over you. No, I won't cry over you.
Chorus:
So, go on and leave me standing here. But I'm not gonna shed a tear, because the next time you find someone. I hope she lets you know what it's like to be alone. And on your own.
(I said)
So, go on and leave me standing here. But I'm not gonna shed a tear, because the next time you find someone. I hope she lets you know what it's like to be alone. And on your own. Yeah, on your own.
P.S. no steals!!! lol. comment the new song. tell me if you like it :)
Friday, April 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Amazing!-You and the song!!♥
ha thanks!
Post a Comment