Tuesday, March 24, 2009

to rachelle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey rachelle! happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!! i hope u have a good one!!!!! see u in a little while!!!!! well i gtg!!!!!! BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Rachellerssss:) said...

THANK YOU!!! Guess what? Okay I will just tell you........ I got a phone for my birthday so I will text you when I get it on Sunday!!!!!!! And this one can call! :) See you soon!!!

Tallie said...

ya see u soon!!!! but i wont have my phone till tuesday so i will text u then!

raelyn:)) said...

i get a phone 2morrow!!! well my sis is on a trip, so i get mine before hers. why wont you have ur phone till tuesday??? i'm getting a razor, which that wouldn't be my real choice, but its my moms old phone. better then nothing! bye!:) AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!:)

raelyn:)) said...

what i said about my phone being my real choice, it kinda was. i didn't really have a choice, but if i did, i would have chosen between a big bulky blackberry that couldn't take pics or a razr that couldn do almost anything. so i got the razr. g2g bye!!!

Macaroni said...

r u grounded or what come on man you need to post