Monday, January 26, 2009

Hey so i am very worried today... its because i might have to go to this really weird school that has mean teachers a really tough principal and a retarded dress code!! it sucks!! ya so all of the girls and the guys have to wear a belt and tuck in their shirt!! so stupid! and if u dont wear a belt the principal has suspenders that he makes u wear!!! ugh i hope i dont have to go there!! i have to go ttyl...

5 comments:

Macaroni said...

wow thats harsh well any way today the class went snowshoeing it was fun i guess so how was your 1st day of school

raelyn:)) said...

Sorry!!! Well ya like macoroni, we went snowshoeing!!! It was awesoeme!!! But freezing!!! well you can read my blog for more stuff we did.


p.s debby didn't even go!!!

raelyn:)) said...

Is Tennessee cool, because I'm not sure if I want to go there yet?!!!! So did you have to go to that wierd freaky school???

Macaroni said...

Tallie so how is school i miss you so much i might move to Arizona so i will be closer to you but that is just a maybe
well g2g
love ally

raelyn:)) said...

Hey!!! Nothing new is going on in my life. Except that my mom did this wierd thing with this blog and the whole side of my dads side can post on it and do stuff!!! It's just another way to keep in touch because I live 2 hours away from everyone. It's fun!!! It's called www.onebighappylambertfamily.blogspot.com If you want to check it out!!!! So do you really like this cute guy??? Oh and you can't have a best friend, it's already me... JK!!! What's her name??? I hope she's the nicest peep ever!!! Which she already sounds like she is. I wish I had ur teacher!!! So you can just text during school??? -Rae:):):)