Monday, December 22, 2008

Hello everybody!!! so i am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited!!! ok ok so 1st i got a house in murfreesboro tn! ya i cant wait to get there and see it!! 2nd i am not moving until feb 1st!!! and 3rd, its almost Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay yay yay yay yay yay yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ya so i have to go now... ttyl bye!

11 comments:

raelyn:)) said...

Hey u got a new backround! what do u think, should i get a new one or should i keep the one i have? Ya i know i want a phone so much! I was a texting freak and with my old stupid phone it probably just stopped workiing! I'm going to throw it in my toilet! lol! not really but i want to! it doesn't work anyways! UUGGHH! I want to text!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He he! that was ramdom but i do! he he, bye! :)

raelyn:)) said...

Pink wants to text but doesnt have a phone, blue has a phone likes to text but doesnt have unlimited, green has a stupid phone and never uses it, yellow has a AWESOME phone and texts blue all the time, purple is normal has a good phone but only for calling, so pink is very left out with with all the other wierd colors like brown and orange!........... inside joke! he he ha ha ho ho! :)

raelyn:)) said...

im pink!

raelyn:)) said...

im so bored sorry i'll stop commenting! he he! :)

raelyn:)) said...

Merry Christmas! he he! :)

raelyn:)) said...

he he! :):):):):):):):):)

raelyn:)) said...

Watch my funny new videos! The mom song and the kitty song! there hilarious!

raelyn:)) said...

sorry i just went CRAZY commenting! he he! bye! he he!

raelyn:)) said...

Hey I'm very sad! I'm grounded for a month! I cant text, go on the computer, or anything! Well the only time I can talk to you is if you go to the basketball thing. :( well talk to ya on the computer and on the phone in a month! see u when school starts! :(- Raelyn... Sorry! :(:(:(

raelyn:)) said...

u changed your backround! this one is cooler then the other one! bye!-raelyn :(

raelyn:)) said...

I got a new backround! u can check it out if u want! bye for a month! -raelyn... :(