Wednesday, November 19, 2008
hey peeps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sooooooooooooooooo im am so bored that words can not explain it..... and i cant find my phone!!!!! ah i will DIE w/ out it!!!! So next week is thanks giving break!!! yay only two days of school and i get to go to Nashville tennessee!!!! omg cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1so ttyl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
tallie if you don't like me any more just tell me ok. the only reason i say that is bc you don't talk to me or play with me any more
Hey... I thought you were going to stay here with me!!!! Well I would like to go to Tennessee anyway!!!!!!
Chocolate!!!!!!!
Hey Tallie! I got a playlist on my blog so check it out! I'll try to help you get one but its way harder than getting a backround!
Im soooooooo bored!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE find your phone so I can text u!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment